Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

Hi Stampers!  I hope you've all had a wonderful beginning to your New Year.  Mine has been less than stellar but I'm hoping it looks up soon.Did you make any resolutions?  I always make a ton and never keep them, but I'm optimistic every year!  This will be the year I keep them all!  LOL  I don't know about you but I make resolutions for different parts of my life.  Home, work, self.
Here's just a sampling...
Home- Work on one room at a time to improve our house.  I'd like to move in a couple of years and we have a lot of work to do on our house (right now we wouldn't get anywhere near what we paid for it sadly).  I'd also like to enjoy the house more before we sell it. 
Work- Now remember-I have 2 jobs.  So first, get my Masters and get a better paying full time job.  It's a lot easier to fix your house when you have money!  And... I can buy more stamps!!!!!!!!  Second, do more with my stamping.  Keep up with my blog, my customers, my classes, etc. 
Self- The same every year... lose weight, get out of debt...  And this year I've added a new one-scrapbooking!  I'd like to scrapbook a page a day for the whole year.  I've got a seriouse backlog of scrapbooking that I'd love to catch up on. 
There are more but I won't bore you with them all.  You'll see some of them as the year progresses.  And, on that note, I'd love to share some scrapbook pages with you-but my camera cord is missing.  I'll hopefully find it tonight and post 3 pages tomorrow.  Scrapbooking Resolution kept?  Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment